Friday 9 March 2018

Let Your Dreams Blossom

I have a colourful card for you today using my stamps from AALLandCreate.
I am finding it a real joy to create with my own designs and once again I have combined my stamps with some of the fabulous Dina Wakley Paints.
I painted the background of my card with Fuchsia Acrylic Paint, applying a layer with a paintbrush and I then dried with a heat tool. I then applied Cheddar Acrylic Paint to a piece of scrap card and then lightly pressed this card against my background to add highlights of colour randomly onto the card.
I them lightly brayered some Turquoise Paint over the top along with some added delicate splatters. I also added some background stamping using my background border stamp.
I love layering paints this way, it gives a much more loose, random feel to the layers, I am hooked!
I stamped my hearts onto coloured pieces of scrap card, cut out and then added to the background.
This colour palette really appeals to me.


Here is the stamp set I used this time around.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Great paint layers and a super card, I just can’t get to play at the moment with so much going on at work and I have some of your stamps that I’m dying to play with so love seeing what you’re doing with them.
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

So neat how all the various colors of paint are showing through your background. I love how it looks chipped away at. And the splatters.
Kate

Corrie Herriman said...

This is beautiful ! Live the colours !
Corrie xx

Corrie Herriman said...

That should be love ! 😊

Redanne said...

The colour combination, as always, is superb and I just love the design of your beautiful card! Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

What a stunning make Tracy!
These colors just pull at me, as do your hearts!
I love your new line and hope to have some for my own!
hugs,Jackie xx

A Pink said...

Love the turqoise pop's against the deeper fuschia. A lovely card
Hugs x